Welfare & Chesed


Home Chesed How Can I help?
How Can I help? PDF Print E-mail

If you want to help.

The Rabbi’s Yom Tov fund assists less privileged families with the extra expenses involved in making Yom Tov. Your kind contributions may be made at the office. Cheques payable to ‘The Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund’ (FNB 212217 – Acc 50360089202.)

You may also wish to contribute to any of the above funds or you may volunteer to help with our welfare duty roster or our Bikkur Cholim committee, where volunteers visit the sick, or join our chesed committee.

 Contact the Shul for more information on 011 640 5021 or at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it